четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

Latter

14th January 2010

Dear Editor,
I am writing you to protest about the building of the new road. Many people have been against the idea from the start.
Of course it could be nice to build the new road, but it will pollute our nature. Government says that this road will make new car ways .Of course it will, but there is a really beautiful forest and if someone will build the road there he will destroy this forest and pollute clean air.
I think that your resident must write to the government about this issue. I will collect some signatures for a petition. In my opinion we must do everything we can to stop building of this road.
I look forward to hearing and reading more about this issue from your newspaper.
Yours faithfully,

Marat Mirzabalajev

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий