среда, 31 марта 2010 г.

a letter

Dear Jane,

Thank you for the beautiful postcard and for the present. I was really nice. It is really interesting that you are a real film-fan. It would be nice to discuss this topic with you.

I cannot say that I am keen on cinema. I go out with my friends to watch something new very often. At home, I watch my favourite films and series. I like horror films and comedies. I don’t really like films witch we can watch on TV.

The best film I`ve recently seen is `Never back down`. I decided to watch it because there are a lot of fights. Anyway, I really loved it. It has very interesting plot and actors are great too.

I`m planning to watch “A Team” film because my favourite UFC fighter is acting there. And there are some new films like “Iron Man 2” and “ Resident Evil 4” that I haven`t seen yet. I`ve heard different opinions and all my friends think that it will be nice.

Tell me about your favourite films.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Love,
Marat

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий