суббота, 20 ноября 2010 г.

A Discription of a Place \ Room

I live in Lasnamae in a morden flat. We have three rooms, but one of the biggest is my room.
It is morden and very attractive. I have a TV infront of my bed. There is a very big table and my lovely computer on it. There is a very beautiful door with the picture.
Near the door there is a wardrobe with my clothes and a bookcase with a lot of books and necessary things. From my window I can see the Baltic Sea and ships. I think, it is the biggest advantage of my room.
I love my room. It is very comfortable and beautiful, but my dream is to live in the farm. I'd like to live alone or with my girlfriend. I can imagine a lot of cows and stallions. I'd like to drink a frash milk every day. I hope it will happen.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий