понедельник, 16 апреля 2012 г.

what person i woulkd trust.

What person I would trust.

Nowadays it is really hard to trust somebody. But still there some people who I would trust. For me it is my parents.
They are honest and can tell me what i have done wrong. They are not afraid of seeming bad in my eyes. They are the one who does it for me. Who is fare.
They are not thinking of their own reputation in my or somebody else's eyes. They try to present me a correct picture of the world. My parents are always around, they can come to my help immediately. My parents can me summoned at my shortest notice. They put my interests before their own.
They are always ready to help. Them-selves highly responsible. They are with the cool head and with adequate thoughts and reaction to the problems presented, with cool logic and intellect. They are capable to apply their logic to my situation. They are capable to share firm opinion.
To sum up I want to tell that people must appreciate these kind of people.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий