понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.


If I were the Minister of Transport.

If I were the Minister of Transport I should have forbidden all the drivers to drive drunk. I think I could do that better than the Ministers of nowadays.
I suppose that all the drivers who are drunk can crush and they must be punished very severely. I do not think that there is the way better than to take away their driver’s license. Of course if I had the possibility I could kill them by myself. But that is not all I could do for drivers. I really want to do all the cars safe. If I worked in the car making factory I have to make very strong car which couldn’t crash.
I don’t really think that gender is very important in the car. In my opinion the man and the woman can drive identical. In many moments the woman is more carefully than the man and it makes our roads more safely.
And to finish my speech I want to tell you that if I were the Minister of Transport I have to make all the drivers, all the roads and all transport in our world and country more safely than they are at the moment.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий