среда, 4 ноября 2009 г.

My personal news.

My personal news.
Life is a very interesting thing. And of course in our life nothing stops in their places. In our life everything does any actions and changes. We must have changes in our life because if we don’t have changes our life is very boring. And of course there are a lot of small and big news in our life.
In my autumn holidays some news has occurred too. I have convinced for hundred percents that there are different people in our life. Some of them are good persons and some of them are bad.
On this holydays I went to Novgorod with my class. A lot of interesting things and beautiful places were watched by me. That was really interesting news for me that in Novgorod almost all of the church domes are blue with the stars and gold. Many interesting and instructive films were watched by me and a lot of news were learned from that films by me. All of this news were grate.
I hope that on the next holydays I will have more interesting news.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий